Welcome to 2019!
Many activities that took a break over Christmas and Summer resume in February;
- Wednesday 6th February, 7.45am- Christian Meditation Group meets in the Hettie Robinson Lounge
- Thursday 7th February, 9.15am- Mini Music Makers meets in the Main Lounge for pre-schoolers and their carers
- Thursday 7th February, 8.00pm (for this date only, usually 7,30pm)- Choir Practice in the Main Lounge. If you enjoy singing come and join us.
- Sunday 10th February, 12noon- Parish Lunch after our main morning service, an opportunity for fellowship over shared kai. Bring some food for sharing or just bring yourself.
- Tuesday 12th February, 7.30pm- AAW Evening Group meets in the Main Lounge, guest speaker Rev Joy Hamilton- Jones talking about ‘The Emmaus Walk’. Joy has recently returned home to Dunedin to take up the full time Chaplaincy position at Dunedin Hospital.
- Thursday 14th February, 2.00pm- AAW Afternoon Group meets in the Hettie Robinson Lounge, for Holy Communion with Vicar Eric, and then planning meetings for the year
- Sunday 17th February, 9.15am- Parish Breakfast in between our morning services. A further opportunity for fellowship. Gold coin donation would be appreciated.
Welcome back to our regular parishioners and a warm welcome to all newcomers!
Notice: the Parish Office will be closed on Wednesday 6th February (Waitangi Day) and Friday 8th February